COVID-19 Update from the FNF Family of Companies
We at the FNF Family of Companies continue to closely monitor the latest developments regarding COVID-19. We realize that you are relying upon our ability to continue to provide guidance during these uncertain times.
To assist in that guidance, we created and are constantly updating our FNF Agency COVID-19 webpage as new information is created and available – https://nationalagency.fnf.com/Covid-19. This page provides an easily accessible webpage to keep you informed and up to date on the latest forms and resources available to our agents.
We have added the following to the website since my last communication for your information and use. You can access through the webpage or via the direct links below:
- ALTA (updated) List of County Office Closures
- WireSafe Reminder to All Agents – Please read
- WireSafe Postcard Sample – Can be agent branded though FNF.corefact.com
- WireSafe Form Sample – Can be agent branded through FNF.corefact.com
- COVID-19 Signing Guidelines Sample for Agents
- COVID-19 Signing Appointment Notice – General Notice
- COVID-19 Signing Appointment Notice to Signing Agents
- COVID-19 Signing Appointment Notice to Consumers
- Communication Best Practices 03-19-2020
We remain committed to serving your agency needs and those of our employees throughout this global health crisis, and would like to express our gratitude for your continued trust in all of us here at the FNF Family of Companies. We encourage you to contact us with any concerns you may have or topics you would like to discuss in connection with your transactions and access the website for real time updates.
Please continue to contact us at the same phone numbers and email addresses that you are accustomed to using. We are committed to staying connected with you as we all navigate these unprecedented times.